Thursday, May 4, 2017

CAMP WRITING

  MOUNTAIN BIKING
My last activity Mountain biking at Camp Hunua. I was really excited we got onto our bike and got our helmet on then started biking. We stopped at the danger sign and we saw the muddy river and the waterfall.

The instructor said we will be stopping here every time we bike then we continued biking. I heard people changing their gears.

I saw a big puddle and I wanted to go in the puddle so I started biking really fast as someone was chasing me and went into the puddle. My shoes were soaking wet but it was really fun.

After a few laps of biking the instructor introduced us to some ramps we went on the wooden ramps and also
there was a ramp that was a seesaw it went up and down when I went on the ramp it felt weird. Mountain biking was fun I liked it because we were wet and we went over ramps.

BY RYAN CHA

No comments:

Post a Comment